Monday 26 February 2018

Blue Cheese

I am learning to inform my audience by sharing an entertaining moment.

Hidden away in the depth of my room, it was almost a year from this exact day. I could hear the rustle of what seemed like food. I ventured out into the lounge where I discovered a sneaky dad, munching away on crackers and what seemed to be an odd cheese. Piling the creamy yellowy cheese with blue lumps onto the cracker. The scent drifting up my nose, it smelt horrible. My saliva in my mouth started to water while I stared at the cheese.

Simply from looking at the cheese I knew it would be disgusting. Dad challenged me to try some with a grin, pushing the cheese and cracker stack towards my mouth. I already knew it was yuck. Opening my mouth the substance slipped inside coating my tastes buds. YUCK! It tasted as if I had filled my mouth with vomit.

I took some water and chuck some in with a big gulp, but it didn’t take away the taste in my dying mouth it made it worse. I went and got some delicious chocolate to bite into to take away the horrid taste that filled my mouth. The chocolate melted into my mouth, saving me from the disgusting taste.

Now I will never forget that blue cheese is just like having old mouldy cheese that tastes like vomit in your mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment